BurgeraX: Tremble [Dubstep] BurgeraX: Tremble [Dubstep]

Karaplex - Directions Karaplex - Directions

Incredible.

windluxmusic responds:

SVMMIT - Farewell SVMMIT - Farewell

I wish they had a future bass section on NG so I could see more wonderful music like this. Fantastic work :)

svmmit responds:

I also wish NG would add a wider selection on genres

Retaliate Retaliate

Damn, didn't know you made music. I love your GD stuff btw. This is really nice, but it's definitely lacking in high end. The mix here sounds pretty muddy, especially around 1:15-ish. For some of your next songs, I highly recommend trying to take a lot of the bass-intensive sounds and sidechaining them to the kick so their frequencies don't clash, as well as widening up your leads and maybe adding more stuff to fill in the high end. One other thing I will add; it gets a little bit repetitive starting around the 2 minute mark, but that's my personal taste. Despite this, the structure is great, sound design is on point, love the rhythm, melodies, atmosphere, etc. It's all really good. Good work :)

The Underground (Original Mix) The Underground (Original Mix)

Wow! I really, really like this song. Everything in this song fits really well together, except for the lead in the buildups. It just feels too harsh and out of place, if that makes any sense (it may just be me :\). Other than that though, this is really awesome, and just a solid track. Great work :)

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks :D The buildup seems a little bit out of place yeah, but I didnt know what else to make of it.

3MBER - I Will Be There 3MBER - I Will Be There

Well, I know somebody's getting the final round. This is incredible. Fantastic work :)

x3MbeRx responds:

Thank you so much! It really does mean a lot to me ;)

Asau Asau

This is really original! Fantastic work. The sound design is really good, the rhythm is really unique, mixing is on point. It's all just so awesome! Good luck with your submission :)

1f1n1ty responds:

Thanks, N1nja!

Viscerality - Lovely Sweet Dreams Viscerality - Lovely Sweet Dreams

Well... this is just incredible! Mastering is great, melodies are great, form is great, everything about this song is just so good! Good luck with your submission.

VisceralSounds responds:

Thank you very much! :)

Colored Sky Colored Sky

This is amazing. Fantastic work! Mixing is good, melodies work together, everything fits! Good luck with your submission!

littlelamp100 responds:

InfinitePowerSource - Warfare InfinitePowerSource - Warfare

Awesome job! This is really nice, and I love the concept! However, you might want to work on the mixing a bit more, and maybe try to spice it up a little bit? Maybe add more melodies or something? It just seems a tad bit repetitive. Other than that though, this is awesome! Great work, and good luck with your submission :D

infinitepowersource responds:

thanks for the quick review!
Honestly, I can't really hear any mixing problems, can you PM me about it?
Although I do see what you mean by it being repetitive.

;3